gcc and build2

Hi all,

build2 seems to be the only build-tool that supports C++20 modules (fully). I think it uses the module-mapper interface, if I interpret the debug output of build2 correctly.

I'm in the process to convert a header-only libstd (subset of) for µC AVR to modules. Well, the converting of the header to module interface units is not the problem (up to now). The actual problem is that a project using this std-module-library as simple as: import std; and the build-tool generates all the bmi files in the project directory (on the fly).

Looks like build2 should be capable of doing that, but I'm stuck in the syntax of the buildfile. The build2-mailinglist does not really help.

Are there any ressources I can use?

Thanks,
 Wilhelm