gnatdll and base address

Not sure if this is appropriate for the GCC list, or the binutils list, but
I thought I'd try here first
since gnatdll is part of the GNAT toolchain.

I have found that if I make the base address of the DLL produced by gnatdll
(on x64 PE) higher
than 0x110000000 (via the -b option), I get crashes when running
applications built against this
DLL.  Also of note - the default base address of 0x11000000 seems pretty
low, considering the
Visual Studio documentation says the default base address of a DLL on x64
is 0x140000000.

I can try to make a simple reproducer.  Operative word here is try - I find
these kinds of issues
are really difficult to reproduce when one tries to simplify things.

Does this sound like a GCC issue?  I am guessing not, since the underlying
tools for making a
DLL (aside from gnat1 to produce object code from Ada source) are from the
binutils kit.

Should I take this to the binutils list?

Thanks,

Tom