Re: Need help with Proc compilation with GCC 4.8.3

On Wed, 1 Mar 2023, 09:00 Jonathan Wakely, <jwakely.gcc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please don't cross-post to several mailing lists, this belongs on the
> gcc-help mailing list only.
>

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2023, 06:33 Kondreddy, Vinay Kumar, <
> VinayKumar.Kondreddy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>

>> We are using GCC 4.8.3 for one of our
>>
>> That version of gcc is ancient and not supported by the GCC project.

 legacy applications i.e: Automatch. after database upgrade from 11/2 to
>> 19.0.0, while recompiling one of our proc program we are getting below
>> error. Could you please help us to resolve below issue. Please find full
>> error trace in above attachment.

It looks like your installation of gcc was built for a different version of
AIX, with different system headers.

There is a script called mkheaders under the GCC installation tree which
you can use to recreate the headers for the current OS.

Also could you please provide any URL or website to download proper GCC
>> along with their dependencies as we are not able to find all dependencies
>> at one place.

It's all available from
http://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/
See the infrastructure directory for prerequisites.