Plugin access machine code

Hello,

I am trying to implement a Control Flow Integrity scheme for a custom RISCV processor and want to use a gcc plugin to get all of the control flow info that I need. Right now I have a plugin as a pass after the eh_ranges pass, that is able to draw a control flow graph and emit new instructions.

1) Is it possible to access the final addresses for any instruction from within the gcc plugin? 2) Is there a way to get the actual machine code instructions in the plugin while still having access to the control flow information? (So still access to the basic blocks and their preds/succs)

BR
Alex