From: Bridget Aguilar
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 6:21 PM
To: 'gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx' <gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lead source at NAB Show 2022

Are you ready for "National Association of Broadcasters - NAB Show"? Do you require an email list of show attendees?

This is ideal for pre-show marketing and brand promotion!

EXECUTIVE/CORPORATE ANAGEMENT, CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS, TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS, SALES/MARKETING/PROGRAMMING PROFESSIONALS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING, TELECOMMUNICATION PROFESSIONALS AND OTHER have pre-registered for the show.

If you're interested, I can give you with the count and cost for the list. Thoughts

Regards,
Bridget Aguilar