Warn about conversion from floating point to integers

Hi,

is there a way to ask GCC to produce a warning when there is a conversion
from a floating point type (float or double) to an integer type (char,
short, int, long, etc.), but not when there is a conversion from double to
float ?

The reason is that we often do computations in double precision and store
the result in single precision, so I'd rather not warn about that.

-Wconversion warns about both kinds and more.
-Wfloat-conversion warns about both kinds.

Thank you for any advice,
.Andrea

--

Dr. Andrea Bocci
Applied Physicist, CMS Experiment

Esplanade des particules, 1, CH-1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland
<https://goo.gl/maps/AMjHdhXzYk2itSu7A>