FDO for optimal linker map

Hello

I am learned about GCC FDO capabilities but AFAICT it doesn't effect the function layout which the linker generates
My intention is to use the feedback data to create an optimal function layout to minimize I-cache misses.
Meaning to group the most frequently accessed functions together and perhaps even order them  to utilize cache prefetch better.

Is there anyway to achieve that in GCC  ?

Thanks a lot

Yehuda