Security Point of Contact

Dear GCC maintainers,

We are a group of researchers from VU Amsterdam, UC Santa Barbara, and independents. We found a potential security issue with the implementation of the Itanium C++ ABI unwinding process, and were wondering if you have any secure email contact point we can follow up on with additional details, or whether we should post it directly to the public bugtracker after coordinating with other affected parties.
Either way, we would like to disclose the information as soon as possible.

Best,
Fabian, Victor, Fabio, Marius & Cristiano