Re: libjava configure fails on finding no C compiler in $PATH despite gcc being present

On Tue, 10 May 2022 at 08:24, Zopolis0 via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To my knowledge the build system invokes the configure script in libjava as
> it does all the others, I think the issue is within the script itself. How
> would I check the way it is running the configure script? It dosent seem to
> show up in the build output.

Each directory in the build tree has a config.log which is created by
the configure script for that directory.

At the top of config.log it shows how configure was run.