Re: Multiple descriptions for fassert in gcc/d/lang.opt and gcc/java/lang.opt

No project, just me :p

I was asking in gcc-help because this isn't an error related to gcj
specifically, as it applies to any scenarios where there are multiple
definitions for the same thing in different lang.opt files. I've gotten
everything else to compile (bar libjava, haven't started that yet) with a
hack commenting out one of the definitions though, so I'm wondering about
the best way to resolve this conflict.