RE: Constant at fixed address

Martin and David,  thank you for your answers.

Attached is the linker script that I use.

In Keil, where I did the first version of the boot loader I can assure you that a constant value is placed and correctly filled when use __attribute__((at(0x0401000)))
I don't know how they do this but they do!

I would be grateful If you could help me editting this script.

Thank you very much.

Henrique Coser

Engenharia

TEX Equip.Eletronicos Ind.e Com.Ltda.