Re: Incorrect unwind when throwing exceptions - possible cause?

Sorry for replying privately by mistake.

Thank you so much Florian, I was not aware that libunwind is not the default
unwinder. That could be the key to this and looks like we're linking it probably
due to a 3rd party dependency.

Looks like I made a mistake by reducing our project to an exception
hello-world crashing minimum example instead of building one externally.

In fact, I did, but I saw that _Unwind_RaiseException is called directly in
__cxa_throw in libstdc++, so I assumed that is how it normally goes.
Now I see that gcc provides a built-in for this function.