Re: Function reorder with -fprofile-reorder-functions

Bump.

Hello experts,

Looking through the code, I noticed cgraph_node::tp_first_run that helps in
implementation of "-fprofile-reorder-functions". Can someone please comment
on how feasible it would be to implement ordering functions based on "Last"
time of execution?

Thank you.