Re: GNU GCC C/C++ compiler for Cortus APS processor

On 06/01/2022 14:47, Vamsi.Challa--- via Gcc-help wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to get the GNU GCC C/C++ tool chain (GNU tool chain, which includes a debugger) for Cortus APS MCU.
>
> Can you please help me in finding this?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vamsi

The Cortus APS port of gcc appears to be developed and maintained
outside of the main gcc project.  That makes it difficult for most gcc
developers to help you, unless by luck they are also aware of the port.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Compiler_Collection>

It looks like Cortus has re-arranged their website at some point -
google finds lots of old links to toolchain pages on their site, but
they are all dead-ends now (at least, that's how it appeared to me after
a couple of minutes searching).  Your best bet is probably to contact
Cortus directly - if you are representing Microchip here, they should
view you as an important enough customer to get all the help you need.