Re: Symbian: unalighned relocations for pointers-to-members

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 10:30:01PM +0300, Фёдар Стрыжнёў (Fiodar Stryzhniou) via Gcc-help wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:37:26 +0000
> Richard Earnshaw <Richard.Earnshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I don't think I've seen a question about SymbianOS support in over 5
> > years, now, possibly longer.  Given that SymbianOS itself was
> > discontinued back around 2013 (8 years ago now), the GCC port has
> > declined to the point where I suspect it's likely to get deprecated
> > soon, due to lack of maintenance.
>
> There several configure problems but result is good. It just works. This is offtopic but can be continued in separate thread.

Such things are never off-topic :-)

Someone needs to do maintenance on the port.  An important first step is
to regularly (and at least semi-frequently) post testresults.  That also
shows everyone there is still some interest in the port, and importantly
it shows what the current state is.

Segher