gcc and libstdc++-V3 build later

I have bee looking at the LFS project. www.linuxfromscratch.org and I find their instructions a bit difficult. But at one point there is a gcc compiler compiled and installed with the --disable-libstdcxx option. Later, you are supposed to go back to your build directory and install libstdc++. I am not asking anyone to go to linuxfromscratch and investigate it so I will explain as much as possible as I believe I need too.

    This is compiling a "fake"cross compiler. Since everything is compiled from scratch, C++ libraries do not exist at the time of the first compilation. After glibc is built and installed, you go back to gcc and compile the libstdcxx libraries of gcc. Exactly how is that done? Am I off somewhere? The LFS documents I find to be a bit "unclear".

Bill