More relevant links. Less cost and hassle.

Hi,

It’s a fact that Google loves links. Relevant links are an absolute
necessity if you want your
company to be seen by a larger, more meaningful audience. The sort of
audience, as a
business, you need.

We’re not going to lie to you, there’s no rhyme or reason that’ll take your
URL to the top of
Google, or even have it sitting on the first page. But there are a few
tricks of our trade that
will do the job effectively – such as making our links yours.

We’ve been using the same tried and tested formula for years. And not a
day’s gone by
when our links haven’t proven to be extremely successful for our clients.
We’ve three ways
to get your business URL seen by more eyes.

*1.* Almost 2,000 websites are linked to EatHappyProject.com. Being
hyperlinked by/to
EatHappyProject.com can help you or your clients dominate SEO and outrank
your competitors.
*2.* Your business will be featured at the forefront of our blog – meaning
you’ll get ALL of
our visitors' impressions, even the most invaluable ones.
*3.* We keep search-engines happy, with REAL backlinks (not Google Ad links
you have
to continually pay for). Thus keeping you happy too.

So get in touch today – with our backlinks you’ll never look back.

Best Regards,

*Veda*,

*Founder and Editor-In-Chief*,

*EatHappyProject.com*

Please note, we are an Australian based company & do not work weekends.

This means Fridays for most of the world are already the weekend for us :)

We hope you enjoyed this email from EatHappyProject.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
<http://ec2-54-189-84-127.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=32f22494-8b96-4887-9e93-d4661fa5c30c>
.