Compile libstdc++-v3 without ABI library

I'm interested in building the GCC C++ standard library without linking
against any of the 2 ABI libraries available.

I have the option to use no library at all for libcxx, but for reasons
beyond my control I will not be able to use libcxx

I only wish to stick to C++2003 and actively avoid all features from C++11
onwards including via non-standard extensions.

Is this possible with libstdc++-v3?

I tried searching for the relevant mailing list but I couldn't find the
equivalent of gcc-help for libstdc++. There was only libstdc++and it is
concerned primarily with development, not helping with issues.

Tried Reddit yesterday, no response.

Even my stackoverflow question hasn't been answered in hours

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for reading.