gcc <--> binutils versions

Over time and because of different user requirements, I have ended up with
3 versions of gcc installed and, apparently, I use each with a specific
version of binutils.

Memories are vague, I either found a table indicating which version
of binutils is needed by a given version of gcc or I found out the hard way
while attempting to use gcc.

Presently, I use
binutils 2.24 with gcc 4.9.2
binutils 2.25 with gcc 5.3.0
binutils 2.26 with gcc 6.3.0

I am about to install gcc 10.3.0
*Question: which version of binutils should I use?*
I can't seem to find a hint about that, anywhere.

Thanks,
Germán