vOS vs Stratus VOS

Hi folks, we have a bit of a strange issue that needs to be addressed. It appears that Stratus Virtual Operating System (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratus_VOS) is causing a clash for us with GCC 11.  Our operating system is named "vOS" (V Operating System; written in the V language and the vos (fox in dutch) is our mascot).  See: https://github.com/vlang/vos

We have temporarily renamed our effort to "Vix" so as to be able to progress with GCC 11 and this peculiar reservation issue, but it would be very helpful and appreciated if Stratus could be properly termed as SVOS or "stratus" instead of simply their latter postfix nomenclature of "vos".

Would it be possible for you to make this change?  Or would this cause too many problems?  If this is "impossible," could you recommend another option vs a complete rename / rebrand?

Kind regards,

-George