Re: What is the difference between Scrt1.o and crt1.o?

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021, 01:30 Xi Ruoyao, wrote:

> From the previous posts, I can deduce: you don't know ELF, you don't
> know in a system which parts are belong to GCC, you don't know C more
> than a newbie who can only write "hello world" (as you don't know UB).
> Then you want to understand all of these just by playing with GCC, and
> sending other people a long list of questions?  You won't improve
> yourself efficiently in this way, even if we don't consider that sending
> a long list of questions is quite disrespectful in maybe all cultures.

I don't necessarily see a problem with asking lots of questions, if one
reads the answers and uses them to explore further and educate yourself.

For example, saying "I read X in the manual, and it doesn't give more
details. Which cases does it apply to?" seems fine. Simply asserting the
manual is badly written because it didn't give more details is not going to
be as effective.

When given pointers to existing information, try to learn from it instead
of just saying it's useless and asking for more.