Re: For Contributing into gcc website or gcc-cvs-wwwdocs

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 03:36, Manish Samota via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear sir/ma'am
>
> I am Manish Samota, I am a Full Stack Web Developer, I have good knowledge
> and contributing in *HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Reactjs*, *SQL,
> MySQL, MongoDB etc. *Now I want to contribute to GCC Web site and want to
> make it more user friendly.
>
> But I am unable to find mentor and online repository for this project and
> also unable to find task that I can solve.
>
> Please sir/ma'am I request you to that provide me email of *gcc-cvs-wwwdocs
> <https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs-wwwdocs/>  or Webiste *mentor (Jeff Law) and
> the online repository where this project is hosted
>  https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html#git <https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html#git>.
>
> My GitHub username is https://github.com/manishsamota/
> Email: manishsamota28@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Thank You
> Manish Samota

This is a curiously identical message to
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/2021-April/140067.html so I'm
guessing you're a spammer. If not, see my reply to that other email:
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/2021-April/140070.html