Re: make check fail on package-unused version-unused

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 at 01:35, pillule via Gcc-help <gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I compiled gcc-10.2.0 with the libraries provided by the
> `contrib/download_prerequisites` script.
> The compilation doesn't throw an error but `make check` does.
>
> The host OS is a HVM virtualised antiX-19 (debian) with gcc 8.3.0
>
> Can someone be kind enough to help me to figure out what means
> this last trace and package-unused ?

"package-unused version-unused" just means somebody didn't set some
variables in a config file, that's not a problem.

What you should care about is why the tests fail, not the missing
config strings. I am not familiar with the libbacktrace tests and
don't know what they mean.