How to get addresses of all code regions in binary?

Hi,

I am trying to get labels for what is code and what is data in the .text section of an ELF file. The dwarfinfo gives low and high addresses for all functions but those bounds include data pointers as well (looking at ARM binaries). Is there a way to just get the addresses for code? Or in other words, how can I begin to instrument the compiler to somehow output bounds on only code?

Thanks for any help.

Kazi Alom