Re: GCC fails to find headers under Ubuntu

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM Gordon McKay via Gcc-help <
gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Various libraries and headers are in sub-folders of src, for eample the
> gsl headers
> When I attempt to compile main.c which refere to the gsl headers in
> INCLUDE statements with the sub-folder gsl and header name , a file not
> found error is thrown.
> I have tried everything to correct this apparenty simple problem.

You didn't provide enough details to reproduce.  However, gsl is a common
linux package.  The program is probably expecting to find the headers in
/usr/include/gsl.  Try something like "sudo apt install libgsl-dev" to
install the package so that the headers can be found.  Not clear how you
got gsl into a subfolder.  I doubt that is part of the star-chart program.

Jim