Re: Problems compiling newlib

Hello Jonathan,

No, it is not. It seems a gcc problem.
It has to do, that even on a machine without floating point, the compiler
is supposed to support certain floating-point operations.
I think it is the calling convention - meaning the calling convention needs to be defined for floating point, and the processor needs to be able to handle this.

Next, if the floating point is absent, the compiler will use built-ins for the floating point operations. Q. Is there anybody having experience with this ?. Its just my guess, it would be nice to
have some extra opinions.

Best Regards,

Henri.