Re: Question, using gcc, forum.

tele via Gcc-help kirjoitti 5.9.2020 klo 1.49:
I am looking for a "forum" where I can find help in learning programming c.
Because the "manual" doesn't look great for me.

For example:
- Where is C manual ?
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/

Why there ?
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-c-manual/gnu-c-manual.html
There have been downloadable tutorials for GNU software like :
https://www.it.uc3m.es/pbasanta/asng/course_notes/ctut.pdf
Googling with "Programming with GNU C"  gave this quite easily.
Then there have been O'Reilly books like :
https://www.amazon.com/Programming-GNU-Software-Nutshell-Handbooks/dp/1565921127
and :
https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Embedded-Systems-C/dp/1565923545
Not that expensive and probably many public libraries have them for free borrow.
I myself have these in my bookshelf.
Generally learning to program with free C compilers isn't limited to GNU C,
for Windoze there are others like :
https://borland-c.software.informer.com/5.5/
Once being sold and I myself learned C with "Borland Turbo C" for MS-DOS,
a less than $100 compiler.  Borland used to have quite good manuals in PDF.
For UNIX/Linux there are books like :
https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Programming-UNIX-Environment-3rd/dp/0321637739
General learning material for C like :
https://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~dwharder/icsrts/C/