Re: [Help]:thread support in gcc

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 06:54, Kunal Chauhan via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> My projects use threads code compiled by gcc. After running binary I am not
> able to see what are all threads are running
>
> And also what are the pointer to better understands threads

These questions are not about using GCC, so this isn't the right place to ask.

You can see what each thread is running the same way you'd see what is
running in a single-threaded program: attach a debugger (or other
tool) to inspect the backtrace for each thread, so see which function
is being executed.