Install and Configure GCC 9

Hello
  I am a researcher from Jam Petrochemical company. I want to use OpenACC
with GCC compiler(FORTRAN language).
Unfortunately I can not configure gcc-9.3.0 for NVIDIA  GT218M  GPU on
Ubuntu 16.04.
the following error occur when I use openAcc progma:
"libgomp: device type nvidia not supported"
Can you Help me and give me a step by step tutorial to install gcc and
configure it for  NVIDIA  GT218M as an offloading target of OpenACC?

--
Mahdi Lotfi
Student at Sharif University of Technology