Re: RISC-V G++ and Gfortran Help

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM Vijay Holimath <vijay.holimath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Jim. Yes, I can see C++ and Fortran for new version of crosstool-ng. However, I am unable to generate .config file using the following instructions:
>
> Enable newlib build (C-library section)
> Enable "Build a multilib toolchain" (Target options section)
> and also
> selected C++ (C compiler section)
> as mentioned in

What exact problem do you run into?

> I have attached my version of .config file which I build gcc from scratch. May I request you to edit this file send me two .config files? One for C++ and other fortran.

I respectfully decline.  I don't have such .config files and have no
interest in generating them.

If you can't figure out how to use crosstool-ng, you could try using
github.com/riscv/riscv-gnu-toolchain instead.  Or maybe download a
prebuilt toolchain which is available from various sources like
sifive.com/boards.

Jim