Wish to be allowed to send emails to GCC.GNU.org

Hello,

My name is Aarya and I wished to apply to GNU GCC for Gsoc but found my
email blocked. As a result I've sent an email to this email address to put
myself on the subscription list in accordance with the instructions. I
tried sending the global-subscription email but was blocked there as well.
Am I supposed to send my application email here as well? Please advise me
on what further action I can take.

Thank you!
Aarya