Re: what does help?

On 2019-08-18 23:08 +0300, Ali MURAT wrote:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8uRiTtI6d3UcEEyUl83Y21zSy1DQ3BPaVBSUHY1em9yV2Yw/view?usp=drivesdk
>

> C++
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8uRiTtI6d3UbWlGZlluNUw4REs4Uk4wUkpJbFpDem5WYTZN/view?usp=drivesdk
>
> C#
>
> why is it so difficult to send a picture (photo) file? and why is it
> blocked?

You should really understand the rule before you do something.  You don't know
the rule of the C language and you just write some C code blindly.  You don't
know the rule of this mail list and you just try to post pictures here.  Then
you fail, and blame others.  WTH is going on?

> On 8/18/2019 10:05 PM, Ali MURAT wrote:
> > you must know that I did not ask about code problem to you!
> > The same code(did not change) is returning properly(correct) in the
> > online compiler.
> >
> > As well as, in online compilers without using gmp.h!

> > I want to know if the online compilers have a different setting.(they
> > use gcc)
> >
> > When I download mingw to pc from the official site and compile the
> > code, it returns correct  up to 7.
> >
> > I wrote to you because I thought(I guessed) it was relevant to Gnu.

It's just like:

"I don't know it's dangerous to heat an lithium battery so I did it.  Then the
battery blown up.  That must be relevant to the damned heater."

> > I tested this code(in c++) and works correctly on linux.
> > however this code is not working correctly with gnu compiler on any
> > windows operating systems.
> > c# version of this code works correctly until 29 number in windows os.

Don't you know `long` has different sizes with different implementations?

And comparing the result with C# is pointless.  I can say the same algorithm
will work for number up to 10000 in Python.

Tadeus was right:

> Aside from that, this question is off-topic for this mailing list,
> which deals with questions specific to GCC.

When we see an question we tend to answer it if we can, even if it's off-topic.
Now we are getting more and more off-topic questions.  So maybe next time we
should just say "this is off-topic and we won't answer it."

> > I send the images, later!
> >

> > I did it that use mingw but it is same with all gcc version in mingw
> > in windows
> > also I get  it same error in visual studio 2017
> >
> > https://onlinegdb.com/rJdNxoDXB
> >
> > this code is correct, returned true results in here(url)!

How do you define "correct"?  There are many code seems to work and produces
"true" results but after a few years it turns out a CVE.

> > however, for 8 number it must be returned "Total: 9533440000"
> >
> > however, for 9 number it must be returned "Toplam: 1052287461225"
> >
> > help is help, whether direct or indirect.
> >
> > that is a gnu library problem!
> >
> > Now I'm sure I'm under network attack! In the whole city! and I'm
> > taking(pulling) a different file from the internet!

You are incapable to learn and program in this mood.  Go get a sleep and then
buy a textbook of the C language, and stop blaming others.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>