Re: flow control statement

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 2:28 AM Ali MURAT <alimupas2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> from which header file are they(for, while, loops) called?

None, they are C language constructs.

> can you tell me where they(like the for or while loops) are stored? like
> a iostream!

The processing of C language constructs can be found in the GCC source
tree under C front-end directory:
https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/gcc/trunk/gcc/c/

> I wonder their source code. and I'll look(investigate ) at them and try
> to write a new header.

You mean that you want to write a new language construct that extends
the existing C language constructs?

--
Best regards,
Tadeus