Re: GCC PE support

thank you. I meant - would it be feasible to _add_ to gcc needed
pieces to make existing PE support (for x86 WinAPI target) available
for at least MIPS32? and if so, where to start from? :) I mean, it's
exactly compiler responsibility - if it sees __declspec(dllimport) on
a function, it generates different call sequence, than if it were an
ordinary, local function call. Since gcc already is able to do that
with x86, maybe it's possible, by adding a little, to make it do the
equivalent with, say, MIPS32. On the C side, it's the same and is
already there. what's needed is to add CPU specific code generation
for MIPS/PPC for this case. I would be happy to "patch" gcc to add
that, but I need a little of help with the answer if it's feasible and
where to start from if it is. :)