Quotation about plastic injection molds

Dear Friend,

I am so glad to introduce myself to you.I’m Judy from King Mold Industry Limited which is located in Shenzhen of China.We are a professional company that focus on plastic products and molds.includes packaging, household appliance, e-series, communication accessories, computer components, office equipments, medical apparatus and instruments, automotive partsand aero parts...etc.
If you have any new projects what is suit to King Mold, please send me the 2D and 3D drawings for cote at anytime, we will quote you the price as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Judy
King mold industry limited
Wechat:15994740046