Finding the test suite for GNU Scientific Library's linear algebra component, BLAS

Hello,

I find GSL comes with test code for most of its provided functionalities.
In particular, a file called "test.c" can be found in almost all
subdirectories, such as FFT (fast Fourier transform) and Cheb (Chebyshev
Approximation). But I do not find test code in BLAS (Linear Programming
Support). Since BLAS is important in many calculations, perhaps its test
code is placed somewhere else in the GSL repository.  Can someone let me
know where I can find it?

Thanks.

Zhoulai