Re: built-in function 'exp' declared as non-function

Builtin symbols should be namespaced
__exp()

and he one who want the builtin short named could (and I guess the
include math.h) can do that.

#define exp __exp

There is no problem of renaming it because as a user you will never
set a BP into the builtin.

With the reversed logic, compilers (or normalisation I guess)
despotically pick a stdlib function name, decide it become a builtin,
and the one who never used it, but may colide with the symbol, are now
directed toward their rename

#define exp my_exp

That is a pitty because now, some debugger don't know this macro name
so setting BP is a problem (you got to remember the macro expanded
name)

I am not to happy with that.

On this occurence I can manage by declaring my int exp as static, with
some tricks to pass the addr of it to other CU consumers, the beauty
of external static..

How well...