Re: https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/buildstat.html never updates ?

On 3/1/19 1:18 AM, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
> On 2019-02-25 22:52 -0500, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>
>> It is helpful to see actual release versions and how people are doing
>> configure and getting test results.  However that build status page
>> seems to never update and the test result mail list is FULL from top to
>> bottom with experimental work. I guess a person could use curl and grep
>> to fetch the actual results from actual releases but why?
>
> Hi Dennis,
>
> There was really NO test results for 8.3.0 until I sent one :).

Fair enough :-)

However there are no test results AT ALL for anything 8.2.0 and so it is
nice to see something coming in from someone but they never get posted
to the "build status" page.

> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2019-03/msg00024.html

cool.

> Main issues:
>
> 1.  "guality" tests still FAIL or XPASS.  They are harmless, I think.
> 2.  PR 83239 returned back.
> 3.  Several locale tests of libstdc++ fail because Glibc-2.29 gives "%p"
>     in T_FMT for en_HK, but libstdc++ does not support it yet (PR 71367).

At the moment I am seeing tons of problems with "go" and "libgo" and am
still trying to get a bootstrap4 to test reasonably well.

Dennis