Hi..my name is *AKAD..*
I have some website for guest posting
with metrics and terms as follows:
-DA = 20 - 60 ++
-TF = 20 - 50 ++
-BACKLINKS
-PERMANENT LINKS!
-DO FOLLOW LINKS!
I have around 2k+ guest post sites on variety of niches like health,
Technology,Home improvement,Finance/Business,Fashion,Travel, Education,Auto,Sports,family,entertainment,Law,Food,Dating,Shopping,Real estate etc.

If you have a real site and need backlinks from my website, I will be happy to help you
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!

Thank you for your attention warm greetings from us *AKD-SEO <http://akd-seo.com/>*