Re: A tricky problem

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:15 PM, yiliang chen <chenyiliangex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, this is also a good solution, but many times I will forget to add this
> option.

In that case, you can create a shell script named gcc and put that
script in a directory that is placed in the PATH environment variable
before the directory that contains the real gcc executable.  Then, you
can write the following into that shell script:

#!/bin/bash
/path/to/real/gcc -masm=intel

In that way, whenever you execute gcc in the command prompt, the real
gcc will be executed with the desired command-line option.

--
Best regards,
Tadeus