fortran 95

Hi,

I've got a new Linux workstation and need to implement Fortran95 on it.

The operating system is CentOs 7 and our system manager claims that he
doesn't know which version of Fortran is compatible with it.

Could you please enlighten us?

Many thanks in advance,

Ilana

Ilana Agmon, D.Sc.

Institute for Advanced Studies in Theoretical Chemistry, Schulich Faculty of

Chemistry - Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel

& Fritz Haber Research Center for Molecular Dynamics, Hebrew University

Jerusalem, 91904, Israel

Tel: +972 4 8293824

E-mail: chilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx