Re: I can't make Bugzilla account and there is possible GCC Ada (GNAT) bug in optimizing the code - ada.numerics.real_arrays Real_Matrix multiplication slower than doing things 'by hand'. I attached code.

On 19 February 2018 at 17:18, Bojan Bozovic wrote:
> My email got rejected when I tried to get bugzilla account manually.

Yes, and when that happens it tells you the address to contact.

> Anyway this is confirmed not a bug just instantiating with : package
> R_A is new Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays (Float); use R_A; makes
> code run comparable to coding multiplication by hand (and GCC C code).

OK, thanks for following up with that information.