Re: [X-POST] Alignas broken when used with constexpr array data member for structure

On 9 January 2018 at 13:48, Alec Teal <a.teal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> More specific please, there's a lot in here.
>
> For example I had a look in constexpr - seems like a good place to start! 7k
> lines; things may have moved.
>
> It seems I might have been wrong, I need more than a directory!
>
> I'm currently trying to set a breakpoint where errors are emitted (and
> hopefully find something on the stack, even if it's a function doing the
> passes!) - it's hard to find!
>
> Usually I'd take more of a guess but this bug means I'm very far off the
> mark with the implementation.
>
> Alec

As I told you on IRC, search bugzilla for "alignas".

One of the results will be a meta-bug for alignas issues. Look at the
linked issues that are closed as fixed, I bet one of them will be the
fix for this bug. It will have a patch that fixed it.

You keep saying you want pointers, and then ignoring them. Search
bugzilla, as I suggested an hour ago.