fixincludes ignores sysroot

    Hello.

    I'm compiling gcc-6.3.0 in a chroot where there are no system headers in /usr/include. This means that both the toolchain used for build and the built compiler are sysrooted.

    The compilation fails in libmpx/mpxrt/mpxrt-utils.c because PATH_MAX isn't defined.

    PATH_MAX isn't defined because gcc/include-fixed/limits.h doesn't contain the instruction #include_next <limits.h>

    The reason why this instruction isn't there is that some process in fixincludes hasn't found /usr/include/limits.h. Touching this file is enough to solve the issue.

    It seems to me that, when the toolchain is sysrooted, fixincludes should search the sysroot for system headers, rather than the canonical location. Dunno how to achieve that though.

    Thanks.

                            Didier