Are you consulting?

Amplify your consulting with ways of maximizing a company's
business value for more equity. Now, you could get online and
join a world-wide team to expand your, team, view and services.
Whether you are currently consulting or thinking about starting a
new business consultancy we customize our proven STS system with
personal online training to your fit your needs.  Marketing,
earnings move creation and implementation, value initiatives,
global networking and lead generation assistance available for
those in the training program.

Reply back or follow this link for more information:
http://growthconcepts.org/wordpressct/index.php/becoming-an-ambassador-of-business-equity1/

Regards,

David C. Whipple
Principal Advisor/Executive Trainer
www.GrowthConcepts.org
Phone: (801) 805-0166

P.S. To opt out of this mailing list reply back with unsubscribe
in the subject line or body.