Re: Information on usage

In order to better clarify my problem. The project I work on has
hundreds of files. When I compile my application layer I have a waste
of time due to the many inclusions that take place. Note that all the
files in my application layer include (for the lower layers) always
the same file chain. My target is to get a single file with all the
defines and types all of the lower layers. The problem with my current
C166 compiler, unlike gcc (with options -dD -E), does not make the
#defines visible.
In recent days I tried to get a preprocessing of a dummy.c file by gcc
by going to replace the default paths with those in the C166 (ie:
#include <stdio.h>, instead of /usr/include/, it is uploaded by
/custom/C166/path). At the moment the result is positive and I get the
requested file.
Note that some microprocessor compilers have some attributes in the
definition of variables that are non-standard C (for example '_far').
Do I have to wait for problems?
Thanks in advance for the help.