Re: gcc-7.1.0 fails to build with flto profiled bootstrap build (with gold linker) + graphite optimisations

I thought that no one answered because I asked something that was documented
somewhere and I simply overlooked it.

Can't find the link now, but the gist of it is that one has to inform configure about what he wants and for lto use the right --with-build-config option, which chooses desired config/***.mk file.
Which sets the right xxFLAGS for each stage.

One shouldn't just forcefeed the make his own LTO combinations.

Well, I cheated a bit there. I forced -O3 instead of -O2, but it seems to be working just fine.

Branko