Re: strict aliasing and socket structures

> OK, so you either don't have the skills or don't have the time to tell
us what the actual types are?

I just told you the types, these are the structures defined in <netinet/in.h>
header, sockaddr_storage, sockaddr_in, sockaddr_in6, sockaddr_un and
sockaddr. I even sent a sample program demonstrating it and an online
execution of it which clearly shows the warning.

What do you mean by not having skills or time here? I've clearly demonstrated
the problem, provided a minimal example and my original mail discusses this
into depth. Can you be more specific about the details you want?