building a cross compiler for arm arch.

Hello, I try to cross compile a toolchain for the arm arch.
firstly I have cross compiled binutils, then I've compiled a static
only C only compiler that is sufficient to compile glibc. than I've
compiled glibc with the newly created compiler.
Now I'm in the stage of creating a full compiler by combining all of
the above mentioned components together, however, some problems occur.

It started by a failure message for the recipe libgcc_s.so since it
don't find some files that are required to build the libgcc_s.so
library. the files in question were crtn.o, libc, crti.o among some
others.

I thought that it is because the cross linker was not configured to
search for libs in the correct place so I have recompiled binutils
with the --with-lib-path pointing to the lib subdirectory of the
installed directory of glibc and then run make again but it fails
again with the same failure but now because it don't find the crti.o
file although it is in the same directory of the above mentioned files
that it previously didn't find them. in other words, the recompilation
of binutils helped for some of the files.

I've tried to compile a test program and it isn't compiled for the
same reason. when I've specified the missing files, it emitted a bunch
of errors about missing symbols like "__aeabi_uidiv" and hundreds of
other symbols.
can someone help me solve the problem?