Getting DWARF sub-program pure virtual attribute

Hello,

In using both gcc 4.8 and 5.4, both appear to always indicate a C++ class
function with DW_AT_virtuality attribute as 'DW_VIRTUALITY_virtual' (0x01)
even when the function is declared pure virtual. Nor is there ever presenve
of a 'DW_AT_pure' attribute. In fact, I can't see any differentiation
between sub-program attributes of either virtual or pure virtual functions,
looking to me as there is no way to differentiate from the DWARF data alone.
Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Documentation for DWARF 2 section 2.8
and DWARFs 3 & 4 section 2.10 all state, "C++ provides for virtual and pure
virtual structure or class member functions and for virtual base classes"
when describing the virtuality attribute.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.